First tutorial of 2022!
Learn how to create a custom overlapping video card that plays your video in a modal. This is perfect for situations where you want a super clean on-page presentation with the actual video playing in a lightbox on-click.
Techniques you’ll learn:
– Creating a full screen section properly (Oxygen bug)
– Using GRID to overlap elements
– Using multi-layer box shadows.
– Creating an interior border with ::after
– Easily adding a pulsate animation to an icon
– Creating an on-click modal with video embed
– Adding a close icon to the modal