I am a user of DIVI as well as BRIZY, but by chance I saw that a friend of mine is using oxygen to build a website in a rather unique way, and I read the strategy on the web and the reviews are very good.
But I found the problem when I experienced my friend’s Oxygen, I’m Chinese and since my English is very poor, I’m using Poedit to translate the plugin and the theme, but during the translation process, I found that many characters are not showing the translation in the actual backend process, although they are already extracted and translated.
oxygen is translatable, but the display is incomplete.
oxygen-gutenberg, oxygen-woocommerce these two plugins directly can not be extracted with poedit, I do not know if there is a way to solve this problem.
I had planned to buy Oxygen on Black Friday; if this problem can be solved, I believe I will be more relaxed in using oxygengen, and later, I will be happy to recommend it to my friends.